The exhibition gallery is a public space within The Lewis Walpole Library that is now open to the public during designated visitor hours Wednesdays 2 to 4:30 pm. The exhibition currently on view is, “Knight Errant of the Distressed: Horace Walpole and Philanthrophy in Eighteenth-Century London.”
All visitors must be vaccinated and boosted when eligible. See “Vaccination Requirements,” below, for details and required documentation.
Library hours and access may shift without notice in response to weather, changing pandemic circumstances and University guidance. Always check library hours on the library website before coming to campus. (Yale Library hours listed in Google are not always accurate, especially in cases of inclement weather, holidays, or other unusual circumstances.)
- In accordance with Yale University policy, COVID-19 vaccination (including a booster, if eligible) is required for visitors five and older.
- You may be asked to present proof of vaccination.
- Unvaccinated children under the age of five are eligible to visit.
- Acceptable proof of vaccination includes: MyChart or other provider portal record; VAMS certificate; CDC card; CT WIZ official immunization record; Photo of a vaccination card, certificate, or record (or a photo stored in a digital wallet)
- Masking on campus is optional except in certain settings. Please refer to guidelines from Yale Environmental Health & Safety.